Home » Posts tagged 'massage'
Tag Archives: massage
PEAK PERFORMANCE TOOL
1986 shall remain an exceptionally memorable year for me. That is because:
- I finally became a university graduate with a cool BA degree in Humanities and Social Sciences. Then I went straight into a job in the Bank of Zambia (BOZ), a prestigious employer at that time. At relatively late-bloomer age twenty-six, I’d finally join the ranks of my contemporaries in Lusaka. Some of these had as much as an eight-year lead ahead of me as university graduates at various levels of further academic development, or as already practicing professionals in various fields.
What mattered to me at that stage was that I had also “finished school” and landed myself a great job. I envisioned that like everyone else I’d soon start making big money. Yes, I’d also begin to regularly travel to the UK and the USA on business trips. I’d buy myself a Mercedes, get hitched, build me a mansion, and make many children with my wives. Indeed, I’d maintain several mistresses with my numerous extra-marital affairs children too. Oh, yes, I had become a man, at last. Hallelujah!
- I was at the height of my Karate training, competition, and leadership career in Zambia. At the same time, I was caught up in a mean power-struggle crisis with influential rivals in Lusaka. My crime was to ruffle feathers in conservative Zambian and Zimbabwean Karate establishments. Everybody loves a super star. But superstardom can create serious enemies as well; it comes with the territory.
- Perhaps during the previous year, 1985, a pioneering professional fitness centre was opened in Lusaka. What was then, by Lusaka standards, state-of-the art equipment in Slim-Trim Gym attracted the Health & Wellness conscious middle class in the capital city. Jane Fonda-inspired Aerobics classes were offered too, led by some of the most beautiful young women in town. I had to join the gym too, of course.
In no time I had become a well-paid Personal Trainer for several business executives and sports personalities, notably senior players of the Lotus Cricket Club of the time amongst them. I balanced the PT work and my own specialized fitness training needs as a national team athlete during lunch breaks; also during the hour between knocking-off at work and Karate teaching at the University of Zambia. I worked on weekends too. This was a very hectic schedule, to say the least.
- During lunch hours over a period of several weeks I had noticed a former high-ranking Zambia National Defence Force officer making a nondescript entry into the gym and going straight into the Physiotherapy treatment section. He’d come out about sixty minutes later, and leave as quietly as he had come in. I used to notice that each time the senior officer came out of the Physiotherapy section, he seemed taller and more at peace with himself. He also walked with a more agile gait, just like it would be expected of a man of his vocation.
One day, during a pause between clients, Physiotherapist John caught me staring in amazement at the General as he was exiting the gym.
“Perhaps you are wondering why the big man comes here for treatment instead of the Army Hospital, Simon,” John said.
“He needs privacy, I guess. His juniors mustn’t know of his vulnerabilities, no?” I replied.
John, “You are right about the privacy need, yes. But the big man is not sick at all. In fact, he is in superbly robust health. He comes here as often as he can only to come and relax; to recharge the batteries, you see?”
Simon, “How is that?”
John, “Well, I give him Therapeutic Massage, which I learned in Holland. On the one hand, massage can be deeply relaxing during the treatment session. On the other hand, in the hours and days following the treatment, people become more energetic and resilient. This benefit of massage becomes more evident over time as people get more and more treatment. You might say that the big man is addicted to massage now. Actually, he often falls asleep during the treatments. He says this is the only place he gets to relax totally.”
Simon, “Oh, I see! I’ve often wondered what it is that goes on in there because he seems to take longer than anybody else.”
John, “Maybe you should try it too, Simon. You are a very hard-working man, which is good. But it’s not hard to see that you are very stressed. You know, massage can make you more dynamic in all aspects of your hectic life. You must try this!”
I then booked my first ever professional Therapeutic Massage treatment. It changed my life forever. By the time I left Zambia two years later, I was on top of my game all round. In 1996/ 7, my brother-from-another-mother, Saul Sowe introduced me to something he called Idrettsmassasje.
“That’s Sports Massage for you in Norwegian, Bro. As a Karate Master working as hard as you do, you must include Idrettsmassasje in your overall work routines. Come to my gym Trim-Tram, I give you some good massage and make you even stronger!”
Then my massage experience and journey went to another level. Such that, immensely fascinated by the power of it that I could personally bear witness to, I decided to good to school and study Terapeustisk-/ Klassiskmassaje, Therapeutic Massage formally. That was in year 2000. In relation to professional and personal development, including job satisfaction, my life took an exciting and enduring trajectory that has brought me much joy since.
Through the years I’ve met and worked with all kinds of people from all over the world. They’ve all had variable needs regarding their wellbeing as professionals, family members, and responsible value-adding members of society. It’s ever a thrill to look back and reflect on the thousands upon thousands of hours of my Massage work that have had lasting impact on people’s capacity and desire to work at Peak Performance levels.
It is scientifically verifiable that people shall be all-round high-level optimal performers when stress and bodily pains do not impede their ability to work with both mentally and physically demanding endeavours, regardless of duration. I’m myself a proud living proof of that. Therefore, it is with the highest confidence that I invite you to dare to make massage an integral part of your personal “Live for Success” package. Book your appointment with me as per contact information below.
Massage enhances your ability to ignite and radiate your inner power with confidence. Massage improves your posture and the way you carry yourself around. Investment of time and money on massage is an investment in your health. Investment in your health is the best investment you can ever make.
Therapeutic Massage Specialist/ Terapi massasje spesialist
Telefon: +47 925 25 032
April 14, 2019
SEX IN THE JOB
“You have lots of free sex, you, Simon?” This was more of an emphatic statement from a male acquaintance.
“Tja-a-aaa… being a closed single man I do have the sex I get when I get it. I wouldn’t say it is lots and free though. I could enjoy more sex actually,” I replied.
“But, ehhh, what about those beautiful women you massage everyday at your clinic?,” he pressed on.
“Ahhh, I see! No, as a rule I don’t fuck with my patients. I take my job very seriously,” I said. Discussion closed. Nice weather today, no?
“You know that my son here, Simon, is like a doctor? He treats people with massage!” my mother proudly tells an old family friend who last saw me as a teenager.
“Awww? But I thought this was an educated man with a university degree. Can’t he use his education?” the lady was incredulous.
My mother explains, “Oh, yes, my son is educated alright. But you see, he is a business man now.”
“I have to be frank with you, Simon, massage is a low status job; that’s just the way it is. You will never be rich with this, and people will never respect you. But the thing with you is that you are so good with Chi massasje you take the whole thing to a very high level!” a former patient put it blank to me; taking me down, only to lift me again. I chose to remain high where he left me.
At a law firm in South Africa, a fascinated lawyer (White; need to be specific when talking about Mzansi fo sho) asked, “YOU, businessman in Europe! Wow, that’s very, very much nice! You do massage, you said? Men or women? NAKED? You mean these White women show you their breasts? Incredible! You have a good life, Mr Chilembo. Stay in Europe, Sir. Forget about the gravy train they talk about in this country, man!”
We both laughed heartily for what seemed like forever, causing consternation in the wider office.
Professionally the man did one hell of a good job for me, I paid him well; we both lived happily ever after. I wonder if women’s breasts of all colours, all shapes, and all sizes haunted him much as they did me the rest of the day afterwards. But then again I had “Show me the money!” him. I guess it is the money I look more at when I’m at work. A body is just a body for money, yes or no, yes?
I liked Frodine’s entry not long ago. Lying prone on the massage table like she has done more like a thousand times before since she first got her massage treatment from me about 8 years ago, she says, “You, Simon, I’ve been wanting to ask you this for along time: don’t you ever get uncomfortable touching people all the time here? I mean, when you work you touch people almost all over the body, including sensitive areas; don’t you ever, um, get turned on?”
My hands are creamy, and I’ve switched on to a professional mode already gently and deeply gliding down her fine curvaceous back. In that state, I hear what she’s saying and take it for what it sounds like to me, an innocent question. So I quietly but gutturally respond, “No!” and continue with my work. When she moves like uncomfortably and says, “Oh!?”, I realize that I have to switch off a bit and explain a little more:
- Ok, it does happen that I am aroused occasionally, of course; I am only human like everyone else. And, besides, my good health and robustness make me most virile indeed. But you see, the moment I step in to my clinic, ENERVITAL, my persona changes to become strictly professional and impersonal. That way I can focus on what the essence of my job and mission are about. It’s a matter of both professional and personal integrity.
- Furthermore, given my hypersensitivity to racism and racial stereotypes (remember I was born and raised in the former apartheid South Africa), I am ever conscious about how non-Black people respond to my
being, my presence, my thoughts, and my actions. For example, I (speaking for myself only) don’t go around carrying a penis the size of a horse’s between my legs (but then again I do not go round flashing the organ about in public like a horse does when the heat is on); and my cognitive capacity and work take place in the only brain I have in my head, the one above my shoulders. As far as I know my penis contains no part or parts of my brains, and neither do my testicles. I get a kick out of being an anti-thesis of racial stereotyping vis-à-vis Black people (men) and sexual behaviour, amongst other things.
- Above all, I get an extra awesome kick every time I with honour and dignity manage to resist, and overcome, temptation. For me, every day at work is a day of continual emotional, philosophical, and spiritual growth. I thrive with my physical growth in either the bedroom or the gym, or the other way round, ehmmm… depending!
Today weather nice or not nice, yes?
July 24, 2012
ENERVITAL is my multifaceted Health & Wellness brand comprising:
- Chilembo Nordic Chi massasje®
- COOL Coaching®/ NLP
My goal at ENERVITAL is to help people attain their optimal state of health to enable them realize the most optimal wealth creation potential for both themselves as individuals, as well as their work/ business enterprises. In the perfect world my mind sees, healthy and wealthy people create and lead healthy and wealthy organizations and institutions. These form the basis for healthy and wealthy nations of abundance, where all have their basic needs and wants plus more are perpetually satisfied. On the grander scale of thought, health and wealth are means to world peace attainment.
In the perfect world my mind’s sees I define wealth as follows:
- WEALTH: Sustainable long-term state of resourcefulness.
– Resourcefulness: Boundless creative ability and innovative capacity.
Resourceful people will always find solutions to challenges; and they will always find new and better, more efficient, and more effective ways of doing things. This translates to higher productivity, functional and rational use, as well as allocation of resources. When all is said and done, the rewards then are higher profits for business, higher returns on investment, and higher remunerations for the workers, as well as greater revenue generation for the state. And voilà, all live happily ever after!
It goes without saying therefore that my ENERVITAL Healthy & Wealthy People® will be at the top of the food chain. Given their abundant creative and innovative energy, as well as capacity catalyzed by what I do at ENERVITAL, these people make things happen; they are not made by things, and are rewarded accordingly across the board. In (the) community many of these people are generous, considerate, and kind; they have strong philanthropic engagements in many parts of the world.
If you also want to be healthy and wealthy, so you can have the necessary strength and endurance to help make this a better place for yourself and others to live to the fullest creative and innovative potential, come to ENERVITAL!
My dream: Peace on earth. All are healthy and wealthy. Abundance is real, equitable.
Tel.: +47 97000488/ +27 717454115 (South Africa)
July 09, 2012