If you are normal, and you want to be successful and happy (it’s okay to be not normal and still want to be successful and happy; if you don’t want to be successful and happy because you really don’t care, just pretend you do want to be successful and happy anyway) do the following (if you don’t want to do the following, pretend it’s a cool thing to do and just do it anyway):
- Be yourself (you can also be someone else if that’s what you’d rather do because it’s cool, and it works for you).
- Be where you are (if you don’t like where you are, find a new place to be; if you can’t find a new place to be you like, pretend you like where you are and be there).
- Do what you do (if you do not like what you do, find something else you like to do; if you cannot find something else you like to do, pretend you like what you do because it’s so cool after all).
- Be honest to all the above. It’s also okay to be dishonest to all of the above if it’s the honest and cool thing to do.
- Be the best you can be in all the defining things you do. If you can’t be the best because it doesn’t matter or because the going is tough, just believe you are the best because you believe it’s cool to be the best even if you don’t want to be.
- Don’t care about people! Just serve them well and good all the time.
– People are not stupid, even if some like to pretend to be clever in order to be stupid.
– Normal people know what’s good and what’s bad. Not normal people also know the difference. People normally like and approve of things and people that are good to them, people and things who add value to their lives.
– If you are good to people, and you serve them well, they will share the happiness you give them with you; they will make you successful. So,
- Be nice to people. If only simply because it’s cool to be nice, and it’s nice to be nice. Your relative degrees of personal success and happiness are a measure of how well or not well you interact with people in your serving endeavours, both in general and specific terms.
Tel.: +47 97000488/ +27 717454115
October 08, 2012